//MISS HANshima
FOURTH REFLECTION AND VOCABULARY ENTRY

Friday 28 October 2011 @ 11:06 | 0 Comment [s]

   
 

     ADVERTISEMENT

Based on my experience, I ever bought something from advertisement, I bought shampoo through my friend advertisement . My friend introducing her advertisement to me . Actually my friend work as a promoter at a shop health shampoo . She ever asked me if I had hair problem, I said yes I had hair problem, this problem has been happened for a long time and I never found the solution . My friend said I had one solution for your hair problem . Next day, she brought her advertisement to me, she promote her product, she said this product good for hair damaged and hair fall control . This product also good for who have a dandruff . She try to make me liking her product, she persuade me to bought her product, she said you try first and you will see the changes on your hair . In addition, her product has a reasonable price . Not too much expensive and not too much inexpensive . In my mind, I think I must try first . So my decision is I must bought this shampoo . After a few day, after use this shampoo, yes I see the miracle, this shampoo it appears very efficient . I never thought I found the solution . Conclusion, I successful find the solution and I'm very happy with my new hair without hair problem anymore .


Older Post | Newer Post
The Owner

Photobucket
Hello ! Assalamualaikum . Cyma speaking here . Thanks for visited my blog,leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow :)


L.O.V.E

Photobucket
His MY Manly Luhan. Pretty Lulu. Cutie Luge.


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Hashima Cyma

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!