//MISS HANshima
FIFTH REFLECTION AND VOCABULARY ENTRY

Friday 28 October 2011 @ 11:29 | 0 Comment [s]

 
 

A MAN TRYING TO SELL A MAGIC POTION TO A YOUNG LADY

There was a man busy to promote his business, the business is sell product like traditional medicines . He try to sell as many he can but in his business, he had to work to times because he also sells a magic potion to a young lady . Now he has customer, he tried to make a young lady like his product . In order to sell his product he also try to sell a magic potion to this young lady .

A Man : "Welcome, Young lady, can I help you?"Friendly voice .
Young Lady : "Yes, I trying to find something that can make me more beauty? You have product like that?".
A Man : "You want like that?(shocked)".
Young Lady : "Yes, I want, You have?".
A Man : "Yes, I have miss, wait I was looking for that magic potion first".
Young Lady : "Yes, I'm wait you".

The man are busy looking for the magic potion and a young lady still wait him while looking at the shop . After a few minute, that man found the magic potion as a young lady request .

A Man : "Miss, this is a magic potion like you want?"
Young Lady : (Happy)"Yes, I want this!! How much?"
A Man : "Not expensive miss, one hundred and twenty six Ringgit Malaysia only"
Young Lady : "No less?(smiled)".
A Man : "I give you one hundred and twenty, can? You want?".
Young Lady : "Yes, sure can, I want this and can you put on a plastic bag?".
A Man : "Yes, sure miss(happy)".
Young Lady : (Take money from her wallet and give to the man).
A Man : "This is you item miss(the plastic stretch to a young lady)".
Young Lady : "This is your money, thank you!(while take the plastic bag)".
A Man : "Alright miss, please come again! Thank you !(open the door for a young lady), bye".
Young Lady : "Bye, alright".

THE END ~



Older Post | Newer Post
The Owner

Photobucket
Hello ! Assalamualaikum . Cyma speaking here . Thanks for visited my blog,leave your footstep at my cbox, Do follow :)


L.O.V.E

Photobucket
His MY Manly Luhan. Pretty Lulu. Cutie Luge.


Let's Talk!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : Hashima Cyma

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!